Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Video Assignment

Throughout my time of working in retail I have come to learn a few things, and one of them being the
correct way to fold a shirt. So for my how to video I decided to I have worked in retail for a total of three years. I have been told by my friends that they hate folding their laundry when I'm around because I always have this look telling them they're folding incorrectly.

Don't worry the steps to folding a shirt properly are actually quite simple. Below are the steps I mentioned in my video.

1. Lay the shirt face down on a folding surface
2. Fold the right side first
-Fold about one-third of the body toward the center of the shirt. The fold line starts at the center of the shoulder and ends at the tail.
3. Do the same thing to the left side
4. Make a fold of several inches of the shirt tail
5. Fold up the bottom half of the partially folded shirt
6. Turn the shirt over to see your neatly folded shirt

You can watch my video below for a visual demonstration of each step.


Now that you know how to properly fold a shirt, you will be able to impress your mom when you come home with all your clothes neatly folded in your bag for break. After a lot of practice you will also become very good at folding your laundry quickly and won't need to leave your clean clothes in the basket in the corner anymore because folding your clothes will now be a quick and easy task.

No comments:

Post a Comment