Monday, December 5, 2016

The Final Week

Week 15 has finally arrived for the semester, which means every last minute assignment I have put off throughout this semester is now due. Many of these assignments are final papers or projects where the professor warned you to start early, but in the end you don’t because you think you’ll have time to do it the next week. This week has by far been one of my busiest dead weeks throughout my time at Ohio Northern University.

Many times this semester I have felt as though I have been sprinting just trying to stay caught up, and currently I am sprinting toward the end of a marathon where the end almost seems in site, but not quite. Dead week truly stands for what it means because almost all college students are exhausted by the end of the week from too many late nights. At the end of this week, students don’t really get the needed break they deserve because next is exam week, where the late nights seem to continue.


Thankfully, I only have two final exams, so I am more concerned about getting through dead week than exam week. The end of the semester is so close, so in order to get there I will keep thinking about break where I will get to enjoy time with friends in family both at home in Michigan and in Florida on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment